Wednesday, July 16, 2008

In the begining....

So here we are, beginning a journey together. My friend Nathan has encouraged me to start up a blog so here is my sandwich shop. The fuel for this blog will come from many different aspects of my life, my favorite one to share will be sharing the ridiculous quotes of one of my employers, who will remain veiled by my cunning choice of words, just in case by happenstance said employer reads said blog. Other than that the sandwich shop is meant for fun, and enjoyment.

So to start off this beautiful journey I would like to share something that I found at work today. I was browsing the internet looking for something of relevance to my job and I ran across a certain article that brings new importance to how effective a good title for an article can be. The article itself wasn't to entertaining but the title required me to read it, just as it will most likely do for you.

Ready......

Here it is...
Sleep Waking Dream Enacting Robot Will Get You Dumped, Fired, Arrested, Punched in the Wiener

I can create storylines for the first three scenarios in my head, but why will I get punched in the wiener, I had to know, so I read on, just as you should.

2 comments:

Alabaster Photography said...

A robot that acts out dreams?! I don't think the world is ready for that. lol I still don't get how it'd get someone punched in the wierner. I think I'd rather not know.
Welcome to blogger. ;)

Nathan said...

Note to self: Priority upgrade on industrial-grade genitalia production to "Alpha One". Hi Shawn.